Description of Work
Installation of backbone cabling and closet build-out for CSU College of Education and Human Services project on the main campus.
Our Scope of Work was to:
Installation included the following:
- Closet Build-out of six (6) Telecommunication closets.
- Backbone cable installation to five (5) Telco closets includes SM & MM fiber, Inner duct and multi-pair category-3 cable.
- Backbone cable termination and testing of category-3 cables only.
- Test one (1) 800 paircategory-3 cable from Fenn Tower.
- Installation of (1) Hardline cable and termination.
- Provide Foreman supervision & project management.
- All cables were installed and supported in accordance with EIA/TIA standards for low voltage communications wiring. All cables were neatly bundled and securely attached to the building structure by means of J-hook style cable support devices. All installed cables were fully tested for compliance with applicable EIA/TIA and industry standards. Documented test results were provided as a pdf. document and in printed form.