Description of Work
Mac Installation & Consulting, Teamed with SoundCom Systems and provided the installation of a new Responder 5 Nurse Call System for CCF South Pointe Hospital located in Warrensville, Ohio.
Our Scope of Work was to:
- Hospital area’s covered: Ground Radiology, Ground Emergency Department, 2nd Floor O.R. Area, 2nd floor Recovery Area, 2nd floor ENDO, PACU & Holding Area, 3rd floor Patient Area, 3rd floor ICU Area, 5th floor, 6th floor, 7th floor, and 9th
- Install plenum M-Net cable.
- Install plenum L-Net cable.
- Install plenum Power cable.
- Install Home run cable un-spliced to specific Tele Com rooms.
- Install (1) 1” ready sleeve and (1) 3-gang MPLS wall frame per Staff Terminal locations.
- Assist SoundCom technician with cabling inside patient rooms during cut over to new system.
- Install cable support and sleeves for clean cable installation.
- Conduit and sleeves between floors are provided by others or existing.
- Cable installation required the use of Hepa tents and filters, when performing work above ceiling.
- Labor rate is based on normal working hours 7am to 3:30pm.
- All cables will be installed and supported in accordance with EIA/TIA standards for low voltage communications wiring. All cables will be neatly bundled and securely attached to the building structure by means of J-hook style support devices.