Description of Work
This project provided Huntington National Bank with a state of the art 2×2 Media Wall at its Pittsburgh, PA main office. Media wall functions will give HNB display of marketing material, login remote PC from head-end and quest lap top connection from conference room table.
Our Scope of Work was to:
- Install (4) cat-5e shielded cables from AV rack to Media Wall, (2) cat-5e shielded cables from AV rack to conference room table, (1) 18/2 speaker wire from AV rack to conference room ceiling and (1) cat-5e shielded cable for Crestron touch screen controller in conference room wall.
- (5) 46” Samsung UE46D monitors, (1) will be for a spare as model numbers and design change over time.
- (2) Ceiling speakers and amplifier.
- (1) Crestron 5” wall mount touch screen controller.
- (1) Wireless key board and mouse, to connect to customer supplied PC work station. This will be for HNB personnel to do presentations remotely to Media Wall.
- (1) HDMI connection at Conference room table for guest PC input.
- (1) wall mount locking AV rack with all necessary equipment to control, operate and view media on 2×2 46” Media Wall, that will give you control of HNB presentation PC, (1) HDMI guest input connection, cable TV set top box and HNB marketing material.
- Labor includes: cable installation, equipment installation, set-up, testing and training.
- All cables was installed and supported in accordance with EIA/TIA standards for low voltage communications wiring. All cables was neatly bundled and securely attached to the building structure by means of J-hook style support devices. All installed cables were fully tested for compliance with applicable EIA/TIA and industry standards for category-6 and category-3 cables. Documented test results will be provided in diskette or printed form as desired. An ‘as-built’ print was provided with all cabled locations and paths clearly identified with the appropriate cable numbers.