Description of Work
Install Intra-Building Fiber & Copper cabling for CCF Fairview Hospital ED and ICU Addition
Our Scope of Work Included:
- Intra-Building fiber optic cabling (does not include distribution panels, splice tray, termination, labels or testing of fiber cables) installation only.
- SB-00 ER-02. 72 Strand SM/MM 50um Indoor/Outdoor and inner duct
- ER-02 to TR-ED-11. 36 Strand SM/MM 50um CMR/6 strand MM 62.5um CMR and inner duct
- ER-02 to existing Security room. 24 strand mm 62.5um CMP and inner duct
- ER-02 to TR-ICU-21. 36 strand SM/MM 50um CMR/6 strand MM 62.5 CMR and inner duct
- ER-02 to Combiner room. 24 strand MM 62.5um CMP and inner duct
- Intra-Building voice backbone cabling (includes CAT3 multi-pair cable, West Penn #263, Matrix P cable CCF to supply, termination, labels and testing of copper cables)
- PBX room to ER-02. 900 pair category-3 indoor/outdoor
- Paging room in sub-basement to ER-02. Eight (8) West Penn 7 conductor/22 gauge indoor/outdoor cables
- ER-02 to TR-ED-11. Two (2) 300 pair category-3 CMR cables, two (2) West Penn 7 conductor/20 gauge, one (1) matrix cable, CMR
- ER-02 to TR-ICU-21. Two (2) 100 pair category-3 CMR cables, one (1) 50 pair category-3 CMR cable, two (2) West Penn 7 conductor/20 gauge cables, one (1) matrix cable CMR
- TR-ED-11 to TOA room. One (1) 50 pair category-3 CMP cable
- TR-ICU-21 to Soiled Utility room. Two (2) Matrix cables CMP.